Ortoetruria S.r.l., hereinafter also referred to as the “Company“, is the owner of the website http://www.ortoetruria.it/ and all related applications (together referred to as the “Site“) and of all the data contained therein. The Site is an online service that provides users (“users“) with information about who we are, what we do and advertises the services we provide.
Ortoetruria S.r.l. is aware that providing information online requires a high level of trust from users. Ortoetruria S.r.l. takes this trust very seriously and gives high priority to ensuring the security and confidentiality of personal data provided by users through the use of the Site or services.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is defined as any information that allows a person to be identified, e.g. e-mail address, name, date of birth, password and personal data in resumes. It does not include data from which the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Personal information collected about you may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number and other information you enter on the Site, your IP address, and your web browser software.
You may choose not to provide your personal information to the Company. However, as a general rule, some user information is necessary to use many features of the Site. For example, tools that allow users to ask questions.
- Information provided by the user: Ortoetruria S.r.l. receives and stores information entered by users through the Site or other means.
- Information about third parties: the user has the opportunity to provide contact details and information about other people through the Site. When the user makes an entry on behalf of a third party on the Ortoetruria S.r.l. website, he or she must necessarily send the personal data of the persons concerned. In this case, it is mandatory to obtain their consent before transmitting the relevant personal data. In the event that the data of another party is accessed, the user is required to treat such information appropriately.
- Automatic data collection: Ortoetruria S.r.l. automatically collects certain information from the computer or device you use to visit Ortoetruria S.r.l.. For example, session data, including the IP address, the navigation software used and the site of origin. In addition, data may be collected on online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited and searches performed. This information is automatically collected to better understand your interests and preferences and to further customise your experience.
- Location information and other information obtained from devices: when the site is accessed from a mobile device, Ortoetruria S.r.l. collects usage information, similar to the previous point. In addition, location information may be collected if you have configured your device to send such information to the application in your privacy settings. You can change the privacy settings of your device at any time and then disable the sharing of information with the web application.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Ortoetruria S.r.l. uses the user’s personal data for private purposes. The processing of personal data concerns the possibility to:
- offer services to enable registration and account management;
- access and use of the Site;
- publishing comments and reviews;
- manage and facilitate requests for information;
- use the Site and any services hosted by it;
- respond to or handle comments and questions;
- provide further assistance;
- manage and improve the Site and the various services;
- customise the user experience on the Site;
- measure interest in and improve the Site;
- send advertising notifications;
- protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, illegal, unauthorised or unlawful activities;
- manage and protect the Company’s business;
- resolve disputes or problems.
Ortoetruria S.r.l. uses users’ personal data only in cases permitted by law. More commonly, the Company uses personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company (or third parties); the interests and fundamental rights of the user do not override these interests.
- With your consent.
- For the purpose of complying with legal obligations.
Ortoetruria S.r.l. makes every effort to simplify the use of the Site and to allow all users to use it free of charge. From time to time, the Company sends e-mail messages containing advertising information. Ortoetruria S.r.l. believes that these email messages provide useful information to users about special offers available and/or new services provided.
Users will receive marketing messages from the Company only if they have provided their consent, have requested them or have purchased goods or services from the Company and chosen not to revoke their consent to receive marketing communications.
Each time you receive such an email, you may opt-out of receiving further communications. You may unsubscribe from each marketing communication at any time by clicking on the appropriate link available at the bottom of each communication you receive from Ortoetruria S.r.l. or by replying to the email you receive and expressly stating that you do not wish to receive any further marketing communications.
Ortoetruria S.r.l. reserves the right to still send service communications, such as administrative and service messages relating to the account or transactions related to bookings. It is not possible to unsubscribe from such service communications.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Ortoetruria S.r.l. reserves the right to share user data with third parties and the categories of third parties listed below. In case of sale or alienation of the business or part of it and if the personal data of the users are related to the part of the business sold or alienated, such personal data will be shared with the new owner of the business or with the acquisition partner, respectively.
If we are legally obligated to do so, we will share your personal information in order to protect our customers, our Site, our Company, and our rights or property.
- Suppliers: Information shared with suppliers is treated in accordance with the privacy policies of those suppliers. You agree to review and be bound by the procedures and policies of the suppliers before using the services they provide and accessible through the Ortoetruria S.r.l. website.
- Third party service providers: Ortoetruria S.r.l. may also authorize third party service providers to collect information on its behalf, including, but not limited to, data needed to manage the Site’s functionalities. Third party service providers have access to and may collect information necessary to carry out their functions; they are not authorised to share or process such information for other purposes.
- Business Partners: with whom the Company works to offer products or services. The names of third party partners who collaborate with Ortoetruria S.r.l. to provide products or services are shown together with the Ortoetruria S.r.l. brand or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, your data, including personal data, may be shared with these partners. Note: Ortoetruria S.r.l. has no control over the privacy practices of third party business partners.
- Affiliate Websites: If you are redirected to Ortoetruria S.r.l. from another site, Ortoetruria S.r.l. may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, with that site. It is therefore advisable to read the privacy regulations of any sites that redirect to Ortoetruria S.r.l.
Ortoetruria S.r.l. also reserves the right to share user information, should it deem it necessary, at its own discretion:
- For the purpose of complying with subpoenas, court judgments or other lawful and applicable legal proceedings; for the purpose of establishing or exercising its rights; for the purpose of defending itself in disputes; for other purposes required by law. In such cases, the Company reserves the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right.
- In connection with business transactions, such as sales, mergers, consolidations, sales of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
In cases other than those specified above, you will be notified when your personal data is shared with third parties and you will have the opportunity to opt out of such sharing.
Ortoetruria S.r.l. also reserves the right to share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties. This information does not contain any personal data and is used to develop content and services of interest to users.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION TIMES
Ortoetruria S.r.l. retains your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including to meet legal, regulatory, accounting and reporting requirements.
In determining the appropriate retention period for personal data, Ortoetruria S.r.l. takes into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized processing or disclosure, the purposes for which it is processed, the possibility of achieving the same purposes by other means, and legal requirements.
COOKIES AND OTHER WEB TECHNOLOGIES
Ortoetruria S.r.l. collects information through cookies and other similar technologies (e.g. web beacons). Cookies are small text files automatically stored on your computer or mobile device every time you visit any website. They are stored by your browser and contain basic information about your use of the Internet. Each time you visit, your browser sends cookies to the Site so that your computer or mobile device can recognise them, thereby improving and personalising your experience.
You have the right to verify, supplement and update or delete the information provided by contacting Ortoetruria S.r.l. at the contact details provided below.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time in the same way as indicated above.
In accordance with applicable laws, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and restrict the processing of your data, as well as the right to data portability and the right to object. Further details and information on how and when you can exercise your rights are available below. Requests will be answered within one month. However, the Company reserves the right to extend this period to two months.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to request access to your personal data: This allows you to receive a copy of your personal data stored by the Company and to verify that the processing is lawful.
- Right to request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect: You have the right to supplement any incomplete personal data recorded, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- Right to request deletion of your personal data if:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- the user withdraws consent, where the processing of personal data is subject to consent and there is no further legal basis;
- the user objects to the processing of his or her personal data and the Company has no overriding legitimate reason to continue the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data: The Company undertakes to act in your best interests, unless there is an overriding legitimate interest in the processing of your data or a need to continue processing in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- the accuracy of the data is contested by the user, during the period in which the Company is required to verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal data by requesting restriction;
- the Company no longer needs the user’s personal data for processing, but it is needed by the user for legal claims;
- the user has objected to the processing, for the period during which the Company is required to verify the presence of overriding legitimate grounds.
- Right to data portability: You may request to receive personal data about which you have concerns. You may also request that such personal data be sent to a third party where possible. This right can only be exercised if it relates to personal data provided to the Company, if the processing is subject to consent or necessary for the performance of a contract between you and the Company and if the processing is carried out by automated means.
You may exercise your rights by sending a request by email to: email@example.com.
Ortoetruria S.r.l. reserves the right to request specific information from users to confirm their identity and right to access their personal data (or to exercise other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to people who do not have the right to receive it. In order to speed up the response time, the Company may contact you to request further information regarding your request.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Ortoetruria S.r.l. wishes to ensure that users can use the Site with complete peace of mind and is committed to protecting the personal data collected. Although no website can guarantee absolute security, Ortoetruria S.r.l. implements and implements physical, administrative, technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data provided by users against unlawful or unauthorised access, unauthorised disclosure and accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction of data.
For example, only authorised employees may access personal data and only for the performance of permitted business functions. Furthermore, Ortoetruria S.r.l. uses encryption for the transmission of personal data between the Site’s system and third party systems with which it shares sensitive information. Ortoetruria S.r.l. also uses firewalls and intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorised persons from accessing users’ personal data.
INFORMATION RELATING TO YOUNGER
www.ortoetruria.it is a general audience Site and does not offer services for underage. The Company does not knowingly collect data from minors. If a user under the age of 18 submits personal information to the Company, the information will be deleted or destroyed as soon as possible.
When we store or transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, we do so in accordance with applicable law and we provide a similar level of protection by implementing appropriate safeguards. Personal data is transferred:
- to countries that in the opinion of the European Commission provide an adequate level of protection;
- to countries that do not provide adequate protection but where the transfer is covered by the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses or by implementing appropriate cross-border transfer solutions to provide adequate protection.
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by the Company, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The user also has the right to submit complaints about the processing of his/her personal data by the Company to the competent authorities. However, Ortoetruria S.r.l. invites users to address any doubts by contacting the Company before contacting the competent authorities.
Full contact details:
S.P. Massarella Zona Industriale – Loc. “Le Capanelle”
01030 Carbognano, VT, Italia
Tel: +39 0761 613907
Fax: +39 0761 614468