Visit AboutCookies.org to find out more about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
The types of cookies we use
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing various secure areas of the site. Without these cookies some necessary services, such as filling in a competition form, cannot be enjoyed.
These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for example, which pages are visited most, whether you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of a website.
By using our site, you agree that such cookies may be placed on your device.
Cookies allow the site to remember choices you make (such as your name, language or region of origin) and provide advanced personalised functionality. These cookies may also be used to remember changes you make to the size of text, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services that you have requested such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these types of cookies may be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
By using our site, you agree that such cookies may be installed on your device.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Click on the ‘Geek stuff’ tab , locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”.
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click ‘Security’, select the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’.
3. Click ‘Save’.
How to manage cookies on a Mac
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ in the Receive Files section
3. Select the ‘Don’t ask’ option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept Cookies’.
3. Select ‘Site only’.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
2. Scroll down until you see Cookies under ‘Privacy and Security’.
3. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating site only’.
1. Click ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’.
2. Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
3. Then select the option ‘Accept cookies’.
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated by and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and processing this data by downloading and installing this browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en